Author: Mark Sisson
Number Of Pages: 300
Publisher: Primal Nutrition, Inc.
Release Date: 2017-06-29
Mark Sisson, bestselling author, award-winning blogger, and founder of PRIMAL KITCHEN, teams up with over 50 leading icons in the primal community to amass 130 mouth-watering recipes in this ultimate paleo recipe collection.
Learn how to whip up Primal Kitchen’s uncompromisingly delicious, high quality, nutrient dense sauces and dressings at home to pack healthy fats, phytonutrients, and superfoods into every meal.
With recipe contributions from Melissa Hartwig, Robb Wolf, Chris Kresser, Sarah Fragoso, Pete Evans, Tony Horton, Laird Hamilton, Cassy Joy Garcia, George Bryant, and so many more, The PRIMAL KITCHEN™ Cookbook makes cooking with your favorite paleo personalities right in your own primal kitchen a reality!
The PRIMAL KITCHEN Cookbook includes:
- The 5 signature PRIMAL KITCHEN recipes - Classic Mayo, Chipotle Lime Mayo, Greek Vinaigrette, Honey Mustard Vinaigrette, and Wild Ranch dressing
- Nutrient-dense lunches and salads to prep ahead or whip up in minutes, like Spicy Tuna Poke Bowls and 10-Minute Pad Thai Zoodles
- Inspired starters and small bites to please a crowd (or just yourself), including Chipotle Lime Cauliflower Hummus and Baked Bison Meatballs
- Savory sides, from Creamy Chipotle Butternut Squash Soup to Dill Pickle and Bacon Potato Salad
- Main dishes that will certainly become staples in your kitchen, like Hazelnut Crusted Halibut and Honey Mustard Vinaigrette Short Ribs
- Guilt-free treats such as Coconut Cashew Bonbons and Avocado Oil Ice Cream
Cooking’s never been so primally perfect. Eat like your life depends on it and make every bite a taste sensation with The PRIMAL KITCHEN Cookbook.(Mark Sisson)