Brand: Witmer Company
- Grandpa Witmer's Mess-Free Natural Peanut Butter Mixer stirs in the separated oils from natural peanut butter without splashing or making an oily mess
- Proudly made in America from chrome plated steel; FDA approved and BPA free; designed to fit 26-ounce jars with 3.25-inch lids
- Stir natural peanut butter in its original jar without splashing; mixing rod automatically self cleans during removal from the lid without oily mess
- Easy to use and clean; enjoy natural peanut butter without the mess; mixing rod easily reach the bottom to thoroughly stir in oils
- Hand wash all parts in warm, soapy water
Publisher: Witmer Company
Details: Grandpa Witmer’s Natural Peanut Butter Mixer stirs in the separated oils from natural peanut butter without splashing or making an oily mess. Non-hydrogenated peanut butter is considered a healthier choice over those that are hydrogenated. However, dealing with the natural oils that have separated can be a messy nuisance. This innovative must-have of kitchen gadgets solves the issue by easily blending oil back into the peanut butter, right in the original container without splashing. This godsend for natural peanut butter enthusiasts makes it possible to enjoy natural peanut butter without an oily mess! Specially designed for a vigorous stirring with a smooth and even rotation. The knob spins freely to turn the crank while the mixing rod churns inside the full length of the jar, blending its contents thoroughly. Once peanut butter is mixed, a flexible gasket inside the lid effectively cleans the mixing rod when it’s drawn out from the jar while a liner inside collects excess peanut butter. An easy-release tab allows the liner to be removed for an effortless and thorough cleaning. Easy to use. Simply remove the peanut butter jar’s lid and replace it with Grandpa Witmer’s Peanut Butter Mixer. Insert the mixing rod through the mixer lid opening and turn the handle clockwise with a downward pressure. Hold the jar either upright or sideways and continue to mix until oil is thoroughly blended back into the peanut butter. Pull the knob upward to remove and clean the mixing rod. Unscrew the mixer lid from the jar and replace the jar’s original lid. Pull the release tab to pop out the mixer’s lid liner and white gasket for cleaning. Proudly made in America from chrome plated steel, Grandpa Witmer’s Old Fashioned Peanut Butter Mixer is FDA approved and BPA free. Hand wash all parts in warm, soapy water. Fits 26-ounce jars with 3.25-inch lids.