Author: Amy Ramos
Brand: Ramos Amy
- The Complete Ketogenic Diet for Beginners Your Essential Guide to Living the Keto Lifestyle
Number Of Pages: 158
Publisher: Rockridge Press
Release Date: 2016-12-20
"What I love about this book is that it brings healthy ingredients to the forefront, without being snobby. The section on keto-friendly alternatives is particularly useful, and every recipe is just 6 carbs! That’s some no-brainer type of keto stuff I can get behind."—Amanda C. Hughes, Keto Cook at WickedStuffed.com, author of Keto Life and The Wicked Good Ketogenic Diet
Eating healthier, losing weight, and trimming your waistline―no matter what your reasons for following the ketogenic diet are, starting is never as simple as it sounds. Equipping you with easy-to-follow meal plans, shopping lists, and need-to-know info about the keto lifestyle, The Complete Ketogenic Diet for Beginners is your all-in-one resource for starting and sticking to the ketogenic diet. Key into keto and learn how good it can feel to lose weight and lead a healthy lifestyle with The Complete Ketogenic Diet for Beginners cookbook.
The Complete Ketogenic Diet for Beginners cookbook contains:
- 75 Easy to Follow Recipes using five main ingredients or less for every meal
- 14-Day Meal Plan jump-starting your ketogenic diet with shopping lists and balanced meals
- A Complete Overview explaining the fundamentals of the ketogenic diet and advice for living the keto-lifestyle
- Handy Charts illustrating calories and nutritional information
Recipes in The Complete Ketogenic Diet for Beginners include: Peanut Butter Cup Smoothie, Bacon-Artichoke Omelet, Chicken-Avocado Lettuce Wraps, Rosemary-Garlic Lamb Racks, Pesto Zucchini Noodles, Nutty Shortbread Cookies, and much more!
Endorsed by the Mayo Clinic and others in the medical community, the ketogenic diet has been proven as a healthy, effective way of achieving weight loss, as it consists of low-carb, high fat foods that prompt the body to burn fat for energy instead of glucose.